Infinity Privacy Statement (also known as a Fair Processing Notice –FPN)
As a business we have always held individuals privacy and data protection in high regard. We have never and will not sell information to third parties for marketing purposes.
This Privacy Statement sets out how we ensure information received by us is processed lawfully, appropriately and in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Terms used in this statement
We receive and process data from a range of data subjects, including: customers, suppliers, job applicants and general enquiries.
Personal Data is Information from which a living individual can be directly or indirectly identified.
Processing is considered to be any activity that involves the use of personal data. It includes: obtaining, recording or holding data. Also carrying out any operations on the data including: organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it.
We ensure that data processing is…
In line with the Data Protection Principles
We will ensure that the data we store is:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and any further processing is completed for a compatible purpose.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the intended purposes.
- Accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
- Kept in a form that permits identification for no longer than necessary for the intended purposes.
- Processed in line with the individual’s rights and in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Not transferred to people or organisations situated in countries without adequate protection and without firstly having advised the individual.
Fair and lawful
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR we will only process personal data where it is required for the following lawful purposes:
· When it is necessary for performing a contract for the individual
· For compliance with a legal obligation
· In the legitimate interest of the business
· When the individual has given their consent
In line with Data Subject’s Rights
As a data subject you have the rights to:
- Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the individual is being processed
- Request access to any data held about them
- Request rectification, erasure or restriction on processing of their personal data
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Data portability
- Object to processing, including direct marketing
- Not be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Changes to this statement
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time. The amended version will be published on our website and any significant changes will be communicated to you either on the website or directly. This will replace any previous privacy statement.
Clayspoon Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy statement).
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy statement. If you have any questions about this statement, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the details set out below
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Clayspoon Limited
Name or title of Data Protection Officer: Katharine Chapman
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
To find out more about our cookies click here
This cookie statement explains what cookies are and how we use them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files which are stored in the browser or hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. Cookies work to make your experience of browsing our site as smooth as possible and they can remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality or our site. E.g. there are cookies that allow you to log in and add products to your basket and submit your order. Without these cookies some parts of our site just won’t work as they should
These cookies tell us about how you use the site and help us make it better. E.g. these cookies count the number of visitors to our website and see how visitors move around when they are using it.
To get this information we use a third party service, Google Analytics. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
How do you change cookie preferences or block cookies?
If you are not happy using cookies on this site, please use your browser settings to disable them.
We allow you to share or like via Facebook and Twitter; this is an opt-in and can be cancelled before a post is made.
Connect With Us
Get in Touch
t: +44 (0)1825 840375